Flex Board AdvertisingFlex Board Advertising, Dealer Board Advertising
What information does a dealers board advertising consist?
Dealers board consist of information like :
- Company name
- Images of products etc
- Retailer’s name and phone number
How flex board or dealers board made and how this advertising activity is done?
Flex or dealers board are made of iron frame and flex. Raw materials required for dealers board.
- List of retailers and dealers required.
- Recce or sizes are measured of each store front’s forehead.
- Demand of retailers are considered. That means if they want flex or back light board.
- Sizes of boards are approved by company.
- Creative in CDR file format.
- Flex printing machine.
- There are two varieties of flex namely Normal flex and star flex. Star flex is of superior quality. Creative is printed on star flex at warehouse.
- Detachable iron frame structure is made.
- Iron structure and flex is taken to the dealers or retailer’s shop.
- Structure is attached and flex is pasted on iron frame.
- Flex board is ready.
- Last but not the least, board is installed.
- For monetization purpose photographs are clicked and signature of shopkeeper is taken on installation certificate.
Flex board advertising and dealers board advertising of Gs caltex an engine oil lubricant manufacturer company
Flex board advertising and dealers board advertising is one of the most effective and cheapest form of outdoor advertising techniques.
In flex board advertising and dealers board advertising technique manufacturer or marketing agencies facilitates their dealers and their retailers with a flex board with their company’s branding on flex board and that flex board is installed at shopkeeper’s store front.
We at Shree Art Service facilitates our customers to the fullest. We try to provide each and every details required by our clients, do clear and transparent communication with project managers to complete the advertising task with-in time frame.
Pricing and rates quoting
Rates are quoted by calculating the total work order. That means how many boards are to be made where they have to be installed and how much square feet work is to be done. After all these calculation an approximate value per square feet is given.